Asked by jain.pradeep | 28th May, 2019, 09:08: PM
The table will exert reaction force on the book also called normal force which is equal in magnitude to the force exerted by the gravity on the book.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 29th May, 2019, 12:40: PM
- In the arrangement shown in the figure, a heavy pulley of mass M is suspended from a spring of stiffness constant K and the mass m is suspended from a string tightly wound on the pulley. If the mass m is given a small downward displacement and released, find the time period of small oscillations (Take pulley as Disc) and string does not slips on the pulley.
- bus weighing 500 kg on a slope that makes an angle 60 degrees with the horizontal the component of bus weight parallel to the slope is (A) 3500sqrt(3) * N (B) 1500sqrt(3) * N (C) 2500sqrt(3) * N (D) 2500N
- Find the force required to move a load of 100 N up a rough inclined plane, the force being applied parallel to the plane. The inclination of the plane is such that when the same body is kept on a perfectly smooth plane inclined at that angle, a force of 24 N applied at an inclination of 30 degree to the plane keeps the same in equilibrium. Assume coefficient of friction between the rough plane and load equal to 0.3
- 8th sum
- 5th sum.plz
- please eplain-static means anything which is steady or changes with time.
- What are free body diagrams?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number