find the square of the following number using diagonal method =88
Asked by sukhdevsingh34575 | 29th Jul, 2020, 02:14: PM
This can be solved as follows:
Answered by Renu Varma | 30th Jul, 2020, 12:19: PM
- Find the square of the 132 by column method
- Find the square of a number 17695.
- By using column method, calculate the square of a number 98.
- Find the square of a number 75 by using visual method.
- Find the square of the following numbers: 1) 52 2) 65
- Find the squares of the following numbers: 1) 574 2) 541
- Using diagonal method find the square of 1573.
- Find the square of the following numbers: 1) 85 2) 14315
- Find the square of the number 89 by visual method.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number