Find the square of a number 75 by using visual method.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Number is 75.
Thus, we have 75 = 70 + 5
We will now draw a square of 75 units and divide it into 4 parts as below:
Hence, (75)2 = 4900 + 350 + 350 + 25 = 5625
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- find the square of the following number using diagonal method =88
- Find the square of the 132 by column method
- Find the square of a number 17695.
- By using column method, calculate the square of a number 98.
- Find the square of the following numbers: 1) 52 2) 65
- Find the squares of the following numbers: 1) 574 2) 541
- Using diagonal method find the square of 1573.
- Find the square of the following numbers: 1) 85 2) 14315
- Find the square of the number 89 by visual method.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number