Explain angle on same segment. ( i.e., angle subtended on the chord is equal to angle formed by the chord and tangent )
Prove it .
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 14th Oct, 2017, 08:50: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 4th Dec, 2017, 03:17: PM
- please answer these questions
- In the adjoining figure I and II, are circles with P and Q respectively, The two circles touch each other and have common tangent that touches them at points R and S respectively. This common tangent meets the line joining P and Q at O. The diameters of I and II are in the ratio 4 : 3. It is also known that the length of PO is 28 cm. Find the length of SO
- Prove that the perpendicular at the point of contact to the tangent to a circle passes through the centre.
- Two circles with radii a and b touch each other externally. Let c be the radius of circle which touches this circles as well as the common tangent to the circles.Prove that 1/rootc=1/roota+1/rootb.
- Two circles intersect each other at A and B. Prove that the angle subtended by the common tangent PQ at A and B are supplementary
- Help me
- Two circles intersect each other at A and B. One of them passes through the center O of the other. AT is a tangent at A to the circle which passes through O. Prove that AO bisects angleBAT.
- In the figure, TA and TB are tangents to the circle, centre O, at A and B respectively and OTB = 31o. Find TAB.
- In the figure, O is the centre of the circle. AB = CD = 8cm.and OM = 3cm. Find a) the length of ON (b) the length of AN
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number