examples for speed is constant but direction changes
Asked by suzukisam3336 | 20th Nov, 2020, 07:53: AM
Circular motion of an object moving with constant speed, motion of planets around sun , motion of moon around earth
are examples of movement with constant speed but change in direction
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 20th Nov, 2020, 12:09: PM
- explain retardation in detail
- Why are we multiplying 90km/h by 5/18 ?
- what does the negative sign of acceleration indicate?
- examples for speed changes direction remains constant
- what is acceleration
- a car is travel
- What are the physical quantity of motion under scalar and vector quantity with their MKS and CGS units
- briefly explain about constant acceleration
- Can the average velocity of a particle be zero when its average speed is not zero?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number