ICSE Class 9 Physics Motion in One Dimension
If the initial velocity is greater than the final velocity, then the acceleration is
If the velocity in the velocity-time graph decreases, then the body shows
In the velocity-time graph, acceleration can be calculated by taking the ______ of the graph.
please give answer of this question
- How it becomes 36*(5/18)
- explain retardation in detail
- Why are we multiplying 90km/h by 5/18 ?
- what does the negative sign of acceleration indicate?
- examples for speed is constant but direction changes
- examples for speed changes direction remains constant
- what is acceleration
a car is travel
- What are the physical quantity of motion under scalar and vector quantity with their MKS and CGS units
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.