examples for speed changes direction remains constant
Asked by suzukisam3336 | 19th Nov, 2020, 09:15: PM
When an object is moving on straight road and its speed increases then at that instant its speed increases and direction remains same.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Jan, 2021, 09:31: PM
- explain retardation in detail
- Why are we multiplying 90km/h by 5/18 ?
- what does the negative sign of acceleration indicate?
- examples for speed is constant but direction changes
- what is acceleration
- a car is travel
- What are the physical quantity of motion under scalar and vector quantity with their MKS and CGS units
- briefly explain about constant acceleration
- Can the average velocity of a particle be zero when its average speed is not zero?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number