ICSE Class 9 - Physical Quantities Related to Motion Videos
Rate of change of velocity with respect to time is
In the equation v = u + at, what is ‘u’?
- a car travels 100km at a speed of 60km/h and returns at a speed of 40km/h calulate the average speed for the whole journey
- Can the three simultaneous velocities of 2, 3 and 7 units keep a body at rest? Give reason for vour answer.
- Giving reason state if a body having three simultaneous velocities 2u, 3u and 6u can have their resultant velocity zero.
please give answer of this question
- How it becomes 36*(5/18)
- explain retardation in detail
- Why are we multiplying 90km/h by 5/18 ?
- what does the negative sign of acceleration indicate?
- examples for speed is constant but direction changes
- examples for speed changes direction remains constant
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.