define one volt
Asked by prabhupavan634 | 28th Nov, 2020, 10:40: AM
Potential of a point is said to be one volt if 1 Joule of work is done in moving 1 coulomb of positive charge from infinity to that point against the electric intensity.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th Nov, 2020, 04:05: PM
- In the following circuit the bulbis connected in parallel with switch and battery. the blub does not glow when the switch is closed but glows when the switch is open. Why?
- why lightining(electric current) travel to earth without any conductor?
- SI unit FPS unit and CGS unit of electric current
- what is the role of electron in brief?
- please enlighten me with a very precise note on Coulomb
- A 220 v, 1000w bulb is connected across a 110 v mains supply. the power consumed will be
- what is 1 ampere
- what is electric current
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number