define lung alveoli
Asked by pahiroy1221 | 19th Jul, 2015, 07:32: PM
Alveoli are minute, delicate air sacs located deep within the lungs where the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide takes place. The lungs alveoli are covered with blood capillaries so that oxygen can easily get diffused into the bloodstream and be transported to various parts of the body through the heart.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 19th Jul, 2015, 10:25: PM
- epthilial tissue
- connective tissues
- what is animal tissues ? What are it's types .
- why do paper cuts hurts so much?
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
- The skin of frog and lizard is made up of same epithelial tissue. What is that tissue?
- does cutting your nails way too deep leave any repercussions?
- What is the difference between columnar ciliated epithelium and ciliated epithelium?
- Give any two locations of each: (a) Columnar epithelium (b) Squamous epithelium (c) Cuboidal epithelium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number