define hokes law
Asked by ankitkg62880 | 4th Mar, 2022, 10:05: PM
Hooke's law states that, within the elastic limit or for relatively small of an object,
the or size of the deformation is directly proportional to the deforming or load.
Under these conditions the object returns to its original size and shape after removing the force or load.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 5th Mar, 2022, 12:48: AM
- 10. Sudden cooling is known as
- Que:- which are the top 5 elastic substances in the world?
- Calculate the change in volume of an iron block 10 cm × 20 cm × 5 cm if its temperature is raised from 10 °C to 40 °C. Given, coefficient of linear expansion of iron =1.2 × 10-5 °C
- What is hooks law of physics?
- What is a perfectly plastic body?
- What do you mean by the elastic limit?
- What is elastic fatigue?
- What do you mean by stress? Is it scalar or vector?
- What do you mean by normal stress?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number