10. Sudden cooling is known as
Asked by radhakrishna200329 | 15th Feb, 2022, 09:10: PM
Sudden cooling of metals is known as quenching process.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 15th Feb, 2022, 10:58: PM
- define hokes law
- Que:- which are the top 5 elastic substances in the world?
- Calculate the change in volume of an iron block 10 cm × 20 cm × 5 cm if its temperature is raised from 10 °C to 40 °C. Given, coefficient of linear expansion of iron =1.2 × 10-5 °C
- What is hooks law of physics?
- What is a perfectly plastic body?
- What do you mean by the elastic limit?
- What is elastic fatigue?
- What do you mean by stress? Is it scalar or vector?
- What do you mean by normal stress?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number