Que:- which are the top 5 elastic substances in the world?
Asked by advssdrall | 10th Nov, 2021, 09:01: PM
Elasticity of material depends on Youngs Modulus of material.
Metals are good elastic materials because youngs modulus of metals are greater than that of non-metals .
Typical five elastic materials are listed below
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 11th Nov, 2021, 08:42: AM
- define hokes law
- 10. Sudden cooling is known as
- Calculate the change in volume of an iron block 10 cm × 20 cm × 5 cm if its temperature is raised from 10 °C to 40 °C. Given, coefficient of linear expansion of iron =1.2 × 10-5 °C
- What is hooks law of physics?
- What is a perfectly plastic body?
- What do you mean by the elastic limit?
- What is elastic fatigue?
- What do you mean by stress? Is it scalar or vector?
- What do you mean by normal stress?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number