CBSE Class 11-science - Elasticity Videos
Elasticity - Exam Decoded
This video contains practice questions on elastic behaviour of solids, stress–strain, stress–strain curve of a metal wire and Hooke's law.
- define hokes law
- 10. Sudden cooling is known as
- Que:- which are the top 5 elastic substances in the world?
- Calculate the change in volume of an iron block 10 cm × 20 cm × 5 cm if its temperature is raised from 10 °C to 40 °C. Given, coefficient of linear expansion of iron =1.2 × 10-5 °C
- What is hooks law of physics?
- What is a perfectly plastic body?
- What do you mean by the elastic limit?
- What is elastic fatigue?
- What do you mean by stress? Is it scalar or vector?
- What do you mean by normal stress?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.