Could u pls solve this solve this doubt urgently?
Asked by nethra.v2005 | 5th Aug, 2019, 02:56: PM
Initial velocity u = 20 m/s
Final velocity v = 0
Distance travelled s = 10 cm = 0.1 m
Let acceleration be 'a'.
Using the third equation of motion,
v2 - u2 = 2as
(0)2 - (20)2 = 2(a) (0.1)
a = -(400/0.2) m/s2
a = -2000 m/s2
Thus, retardation = 2000 m/s2
Negative sign indicates that it is retardation.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th Aug, 2019, 03:32: PM
- What will be the answer for attached question?
- HOW TO SOLVE THIS
- A body moving with uniform accelaration travels 84 metre in first 6 seconds and 180 metre in next 5 seconds. Find out the initial velocity and the accelaration of the body.
- A ball is thrown with the speed of 49 M per second upwards calculate the time after which it returns to the thrower. Solve for g=10m/s^2
- the law of inertia states that no force is requierd to maintain motion why then do you have to keep pedling a bicycle to maintain motion
- the delhi metro train coverage a dstance of 42 km in 80 min. what is average speed of a train km/h as wel as in m/s
- A spacecraft flying in a straight course with velocity of 75 km/s fires its rocket motors for 6.0s. At the end of this time its velocity becomes 120 km/s . Find the distance travelled by the spacecraft in the first 10 s after the motors were started,the motors being in action for only 6.0s
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number