can you tell me derivation of all fomula used in motion in one dimension.
Asked by kartikvns3 | 5th Feb, 2020, 08:22: PM
Click on equations of motion for derivation.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Feb, 2020, 10:16: AM
- when brakes are applied to a bus, the retardation produced is 25 cm s^-2 and the bus takes 20 second to stop calculate the initial velocity of the bus and the distance travelled by bus during this time
- a body moving with uniform acceleration travels 84m in the first 6s and 180m in the next 5 second find the initial velocity
- Can the equations of motion be used in a situation where acceleration varies with time? Can they be used when acceleration is zero?
- how to draw the graph
- A bullet initially moving with a velocity 20ms-1 strikes a target and comes to rest after penetra penettating
- A car slows down from 108 km/hr to 18 km/hr over a distance of 40 meter. If the brakes are applied with the same force . Calculate 1) total time in which car comes to rest . 2) total distance travelled by it.
- What will be the answer for attached question?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number