Can you name a multicellular prokaryotic ?
Asked by Rahul Kaushal | 6th Jun, 2014, 05:07: PM
Some species of Cyanobacteria and Myxobacteria are multicellular prokaryotic organisms.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 7th Jun, 2014, 11:13: AM
- explain why chromosomes is one of the chief component of the nucleus
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number