ans with solutions
Asked by anilsolanki2060 | 22nd Feb, 2020, 10:12: AM
Option (A) is correct.
Density of CO2 = 0.44 g/cm−3
1 mole of CO2 = 6.022 × 1023 molecules
6.022 × 1023 molecules = 44 gm of CO2
Mass of one molecules of CO2
For critical volume
Answered by Varsha | 24th Feb, 2020, 11:20: AM
- Q.no 3 =the relative abundance of various isotopes of silicon is as Si-28=92.23%, Si-29=4.67% & Si-30=3.10%. what is the average atomic mass of silicon.
- Vitamins C is essential fot prevention of scurvy combustion of 0.9g of vitamins C givez 0.2998g of Co2and 0.819g of H2OWhat is empirical formula of Vitamin C
- A compound of lead has the following percentage composition: Pb = 90.66%, O = 9.34%. Calculate the empirical formula of the compound.(Pb =207,O=16 )
- 2 L of NH3 at 273K and 1 ATM pressure neutralised 134ml of a solution of H2SO4.What is the normality of the acid?
- Pls solve.
- Pls solve it.
- 25g of a solute of molar mass 250g/molecular is dissolved in 100ml of water to form a. Solution whose density is 1.25 g/ml. The molality is? ( answer =0.8) please solve it .
- Advantages and disadvantages of empirical formula
- A steel cylinder contains a gas at 250kpa and at 27°c. The cylinder can withstand a pressure of (10)*6 Pa. Due to fire, the temperature of the room rises. If melting point of the cylinder is 1527°c, predict whether the cylinder will blow up before it melts or not ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number