an athlete completes one round of circular track of diameter 200m in 40 second what will be the distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes 20 second
Asked by dixitatharv123 | 27th Jul, 2019, 06:57: PM
The displacement is the shortest distance between the initial and the final position. Since the athelete is running on circular track the displacement is zero as the final and the initial position of the athelete will be same.
diameter = 200m
radius = 200/2 = 100 m
Distance covered = circumference of circular track
distance covered in 40 s= 2∏r = 2 x 3.14 x 100 = 628 m
distance covered in 1 s = 15.7 m
Thus, distance covered in 2 min 20 s i.e. 140 s = 15.7 x 140 = 2198 m
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 27th Jul, 2019, 10:00: PM
- What is Scalar Quantity and Vector Quantity?
- a car moving at certain speed stops on applying brakes with in 16 m.if the speed of the car is doubled,maintaining the same retardation.then at what distance does it stop?Also calculate the percentage change in this distance.
- CHAMABHAI MOVES ALONG THE BOUNDARY OF A SQUARE FIELD OF SIDE 20 METER IN 80 SECONDS . WHAT WILL BE EHE MAGNITUDE OF DISPLACEMENT OF CHHAGAN BHAI AT THE END OF 4 MINUTES 40 SECONDS FROM HIS INITIAL POSITION
- Give the example of uniform speed and non-uniform speed.
- Give the example of uniform motion and non-uniform motion.
- What is non-uniform linear motion? Give one example of non-uniform linear motion. What is the shape of velocity-time graph for uniformly accelerated motion along a straight path?
- define motion
- what is origin?
- What is motion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number