A neutron collide with hydrogen atom then what will happen
Asked by Amandeepsinghbedi26 | 26th Sep, 2018, 01:52: PM
When neutron collide with hydrogen atom if the kinetic is less than 13.6 eV,it undergoes elastic collision and if the kinetic energy is more than 13.6 eV it undergoes inelastic collision.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Oct, 2018, 04:26: PM
- the atomic masses of two different nuclei are 3 and 81 then the ratio of their radius r
- WHAT ARE ISOTONES AND ISOTOPES CORRECT DEFINITION?
- Nuclear density of hydrogen is 2.3x1017 kg/m3. Given A = 56 for iron, find its nuclear density
- claculate the energy equivalent of 1 g of substance.
- In scattering experiment, find the distance of closest approach, if a 6 MeV alpha particle is used?
- What is meant by Atomic Nucleus?
- What do you mean by nuclear size?
- What is nuclear density?
- What do you mean by isotopes?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number