CBSE Class 12-science - Atomic Nucleus Videos
This video covers a session on the atomic nucleus. You will also understand how the Sun releases so much energy. You will also study the composition and size of nucleus and Mass-energy equivalence.
- the atomic masses of two different nuclei are 3 and 81 then the ratio of their radius r
- WHAT ARE ISOTONES AND ISOTOPES CORRECT DEFINITION?
- Nuclear density of hydrogen is 2.3x1017 kg/m3. Given A = 56 for iron, find its nuclear density
- claculate the energy equivalent of 1 g of substance.
- In scattering experiment, find the distance of closest approach, if a 6 MeV alpha particle is used?
- A neutron collide with hydrogen atom then what will happen
- What is meant by Atomic Nucleus?
- What do you mean by nuclear size?
- What is nuclear density?
- What do you mean by isotopes?