CBSE Class 12-science - Atomic Nucleus Videos
Atomic Nucleus and Nuclear Energy - Part 2
This video explains the mass-energy relation and the nuclear binding energy.
- the atomic masses of two different nuclei are 3 and 81 then the ratio of their radius r
- WHAT ARE ISOTONES AND ISOTOPES CORRECT DEFINITION?
- Nuclear density of hydrogen is 2.3x1017 kg/m3. Given A = 56 for iron, find its nuclear density
- claculate the energy equivalent of 1 g of substance.
- In scattering experiment, find the distance of closest approach, if a 6 MeV alpha particle is used?
- A neutron collide with hydrogen atom then what will happen
- What is meant by Atomic Nucleus?
- What do you mean by nuclear size?
- What is nuclear density?
- What do you mean by isotopes?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.