A machine with moving from parts will become less hot while if it is well lubricated. True or false
Asked by gspublicschool | 18th Mar, 2019, 04:49: PM
True. As the friction will be reduced due to the lubricants there will be less generation of heat.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 18th Mar, 2019, 06:08: PM
- WHY DOES A BALL MOVING ON THE GROUND EVENTUALLY COME TO REST?
- what is friction
- is fiction and kinetic friction
- what is kinetic friction
- What is friction?
- Friction chapter totally confused
- what is friction?
- sliding friction is _________ than the static friction
- a child's father pushes the swing to increases the speed of the spring.why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number