A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
Asked by vikasrajouriya | 22nd Aug, 2020, 09:34: AM
Work done = F.s = (2i+3j+2k).(3i+4j+5k) = 2.3 + 3.4+2.5 = 6+12+10=28 J
Power = Energy/time
Energy = Work done
Power = 28/4 = 7 W
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 23rd Aug, 2020, 12:05: AM
- how to find subtraction of vectors
- Why are we taught the resolution of vectors if we already have the triangle law to find the resulatnt vector ?
- A particle possesses two velocities at the same time one 4 m/s due south and other the 2√2 m/s due north- east. Find the magnitude and direction of resultant velocity.
- Doubt in attached image
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- If IA×B| = A•B, what is the angle between A and B?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number