a car is travel
Asked by easycraftsw | 5th Oct, 2020, 07:57: AM
distance travelled in first case is = speed x time = 7.5 x 2/60 = 0.25 km
In second interval also the distance travelled by hare = 0.25 km
Total distance travelled = 0.25 + 0.25 = 0.5 km
Total time taken for whole journey = 2 min + 2 min + 56 min = 60 min = 1 h
Thus, average speed = total distance travelled/ total time taken = 0.5/ 1 = 0.5 km/h
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th Oct, 2020, 01:25: PM
- explain retardation in detail
- Why are we multiplying 90km/h by 5/18 ?
- what does the negative sign of acceleration indicate?
- examples for speed is constant but direction changes
- examples for speed changes direction remains constant
- what is acceleration
- What are the physical quantity of motion under scalar and vector quantity with their MKS and CGS units
- briefly explain about constant acceleration
- Can the average velocity of a particle be zero when its average speed is not zero?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number