a body moving linearly with uniform accceleration covers distance p,q,r,s after suceessive intervals of time t sec. find the ratio of (s-p)/(r-q)
another quest. a small steel ball is dropped from a height of 2.5m into glycerin jar. it hits the surface of glycerin with certain velocity and sinks into the bottom by losing its 20% of its velocity at the surface. if the time taken to reach the bottom after it si dropped is 2 sec. and velocity in glycerin is lost at constant rate, then fiind the average velocity of the ball of whole journey
Asked by vedant sharma | 26th Sep, 2014, 06:30: PM
NOTE: Kindly ask the other question as a separate query.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 27th Sep, 2014, 01:34: PM
- what is volt
- why does need to maintain the current in a given electric circuit by expanding its energy stored in it?
- The flow of electrons is opposite to the direction of the flow of current as electron is negatively charged . Then why current is defined as the flow of electrons through the conductor though current travels from positive to negative terminal.
- If charge on one electron is 1.6 x 10 -19 C. Calculate number of electrons required to constitute 1A of current in 1s.
- what is the power of torch bulb rated at 2.5V and 500 mA?
- The MCB of a Rupa’s room is tripped and keeps on tripping again and again. If it is a domestic circuit, what could be the reason of this phenomenon?
- a current
- if 20 C of charge pass a point in a circuit in 1 second what current is flowing
- an electric bulb is related220 V and 100 W when it is operated on 110 V the power consumed will be
- A coil draws a current of 1.0 ampere and a power of 100 watt from an A.C. source of 110 volt and 5√22/π hertz. Find the inductance and resistance of the coil. Why can't I use P=VI here, and how can I determine when to use P=VI or P=I^2 R or P=V^2 / R
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number