a body moving linearly with uniform accceleration covers distance p,q,r,s after suceessive intervals of time t sec. find the ratio of (s-p)/(r-q)
another quest. a small steel ball is dropped from a height of 2.5m into glycerin jar. it hits the surface of glycerin with certain velocity and sinks into the bottom by losing its 20% of its velocity at the surface. if the time taken to reach the bottom after it si dropped is 2 sec. and velocity in glycerin is lost at constant rate, then fiind the average velocity of the ball of whole journey
Asked by vedant sharma | 26th Sep, 2014, 06:30: PM
NOTE: Kindly ask the other question as a separate query.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 27th Sep, 2014, 01:34: PM
- A coil draws a current of 1.0 ampere and a power of 100 watt from an A.C. source of 110 volt and 5√22/π hertz. Find the inductance and resistance of the coil. Why can't I use P=VI here, and how can I determine when to use P=VI or P=I^2 R or P=V^2 / R
- Is on every consecutive point the electric potential or potential difference is different or same at all points except the ends of conductor
- what is potential difference?
- This is the question from class 10 light chapter asked in our state model paper
- In the following circuit the bulbis connected in parallel with switch and battery. the blub does not glow when the switch is closed but glows when the switch is open. Why?
- why lightining(electric current) travel to earth without any conductor?
- SI unit FPS unit and CGS unit of electric current
- define one volt
- what is the role of electron in brief?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number