ICSE Class 8 - All About Pressure Videos
- Ch3 Force and Pressure Q-1Why do ink pens start leaking at high altitudes?
- what is the SI unit of atmospheric pressure ?
- Why does a ship made up of a metal heavier than water floats give reason
- Calculate the pressure exerted by cubical block placed over the surface. M = 50 kg, Side Length = 5 cm
- What is force and pressure write a brief note on this question Plz help me with this question
- How does liquid pressure depends upon accelerating due to gravity?
- numericals on force and pressure
- What is pressure
- Q11. long answer. Find the magnitude of pressure in Pascal of a force of 150N that acts normally on an area of 0.25 square meters.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.