what is the SI unit of atmospheric pressure ?
Asked by sahadhrubo588 | 29th Aug, 2021, 10:54: AM
SI unit of atmospheric pressure is Pascal (Pa).
Another unit of atmospheric pressure is atm
1 atm = 101325 Pa.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 30th Aug, 2021, 09:50: AM
- Why does a ship made up of a metal heavier than water floats give reason
- Calculate the pressure exerted by cubical block placed over the surface. M = 50 kg, Side Length = 5 cm
- What is force and pressure write a brief note on this question Plz help me with this question
- How does liquid pressure depends upon accelerating due to gravity?
- partial pressure
- numericals on force and pressure
- What is pressure
- Q11. long answer. Find the magnitude of pressure in Pascal of a force of 150N that acts normally on an area of 0.25 square meters.
- Q5. long answer. explain the factors on which the pressure exerted by a liquid depends.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number