ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Chemical Changes
Learn to identify chemical changes with our ICSE Class 8 Chemistry revision notes for Chapter 2. Find out whether a chemical change is reversible or not with our concept videos. Discover what happens to energy like light and heat during a chemical change by going through our textbook solutions.
Get 24/7 online access to Chemistry practice tests, sample papers and more on the TopperLearning study portal. Our ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Chapter 2 study materials are curated by Chemistry experts according to the latest syllabus. Also, you can rely on our valuable study materials to prepare for scoring top marks in your Chemistry exam.
- name the process in which heat is liberated during a change ?
- Write true or false: Distilled water decomposes on passing electric current.
- fill in the blanks 1)Heat increases the temperature and in turns increases its______________________. 2)reactions that take place when exposed to light _______________________________ .
- Burning of phosphorus is a which change
- what is chemical change
- If change from solid to gas and vice versa, then what is deposition or de-sublimation?
- Write the Reaction that occur between sodium and water
- Statement given below is incorrect, write the correct statement The ab hydrous substance does not change its original color on the addition of water
- Into how many types can you classify the change -germination of seeds
- Respiration in a chemical change
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number