name the process in which heat is liberated during a change ?
Asked by indukishor731 | 28th Jun, 2020, 07:21: PM
The process in which heat is liberated during the process is called as exothermic change.
Answered by Ravi | 29th Jun, 2020, 10:21: AM
- Give an example of a chemical,undesirable permanent change.
- How are fullerenes formed?
- iam not understanding chemical reaction
- How would we separate lead nitrate + lead sulphate + lead chloride
- Write true or false: Distilled water decomposes on passing electric current.
- fill in the blanks 1)Heat increases the temperature and in turns increases its______________________. 2)reactions that take place when exposed to light _______________________________ .
- Burning of phosphorus is a which change
- what is chemical change
- If change from solid to gas and vice versa, then what is deposition or de-sublimation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number