How would we separate lead nitrate + lead sulphate + lead chloride
Asked by aaritranjanmaity | 18th Jul, 2020, 07:50: PM
Lead nitrate and Lead chloride are water soluble but Lead sulphate is water insoluble. So ikt can be separated by Evaporaton process where Lead sulfate remains in the solid form.
After heating lead nitrate decomoses into lead mono oxide, nitrogen di oxide, oxygen. So, is released form the smixture in form of these gases and lead mono oxide is collected in powdered form which is separted from lead chloride
Answered by Ravi | 18th Jul, 2020, 10:23: PM
- Give an example of a chemical,undesirable permanent change.
- How are fullerenes formed?
- iam not understanding chemical reaction
- name the process in which heat is liberated during a change ?
- Write true or false: Distilled water decomposes on passing electric current.
- fill in the blanks 1)Heat increases the temperature and in turns increases its______________________. 2)reactions that take place when exposed to light _______________________________ .
- Burning of phosphorus is a which change
- what is chemical change
- If change from solid to gas and vice versa, then what is deposition or de-sublimation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number