iam not understanding chemical reaction
Asked by shobhachikkur102 | 9th Jan, 2021, 06:20: PM
- A chemical reaction is a process in which the initial substances change to form a new substance.
- Chemical reactions involve chemical changes.
- During chemical reactions, a rearrangement of atoms takes place between the reacting substances to form a new substance having entirely different properties.
- A chemical reaction involves breaking of old chemical bonds existing between the atoms of reacting substances and then making of new chemical bonds between the rearranged atoms of new substances.
- During a chemical reaction, the atoms of one element do not change into those of another element. Only a rearrangement of atoms takes place in a chemical reaction.
Answered by | 9th Jan, 2021, 09:30: PM
- Give an example of a chemical,undesirable permanent change.
- How are fullerenes formed?
- How would we separate lead nitrate + lead sulphate + lead chloride
- name the process in which heat is liberated during a change ?
- Write true or false: Distilled water decomposes on passing electric current.
- fill in the blanks 1)Heat increases the temperature and in turns increases its______________________. 2)reactions that take place when exposed to light _______________________________ .
- Burning of phosphorus is a which change
- what is chemical change
- If change from solid to gas and vice versa, then what is deposition or de-sublimation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number