ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Model Of An Atom
In the ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Chapter 4 Atomic Structure, you will learn about the model of an atom. With our sample questions and solutions, learn topics like Dalton’s atomic theory, J. J. Thompson’s cathode ray experiment etc. Also, use our chapter notes to study Rutherford’s alpha-particle scattering experiment and more.
Now, watch our video lessons to clearly understand the model of an atom. And, for ICSE Class 8 Science exam preparation, you can utilise our study resources to practise different types of questions such as multiple choice questions, most important questions etc.
- THE FUNDAMENTAL SUBATOMIC PARTICLE CALLED THE NEUTRONS WAS DISCOVERED BY WHOM
- As molecules are made up of atoms,What are atoms made up of?
- Describe Dalton's atomic theory?
- Briefly describe the the structure of an atom
- describe J J thomson's cathode ray experiment and how it led to the discovery of electrons. what are the properties of electrons?
- describe the rutherford's alfa-scattering experiment. list the observations and conclusions
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number