ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Distribution Of Electrons In Orbits
Study the concept of distribution of electrons in orbits with our ICSE Class 8 Chemistry topic notes for Chapter 4 Atomic Structure. Get explanations about the Bohr model by a Chemistry expert in our concept videos. Also, go through our sample questions and answers to revise the electronic configuration of the given atoms.
For more support, you can head to our ‘UnDoubt’ section to ask as many questions as you want related to the distribution of electrons in orbits. Our ICSE Class 8 Chemistry learning resources will be by your side while you study Chapter 4 for your Chemistry exam.
- How to find elements configuration
- Is it possible to write down the electronic configuration of an atom if its atomic number is known? Give rason of your answer.
- give reason helium does not react with other elements.
- write the electronic configuration of the following atoms and the valcy from the arrangement of the electrons a)sodium b)phosphorus c)sulphur d)argon e)zinc f)krypton
- write the electronic configuration of the following atoms a)oxygen b)otassium c)chlorine d)silicon
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number