Describe Dalton's atomic theory?
Asked by sachinbadwaik28 | 21st Jul, 2019, 10:30: AM
Please click on the below link for Dalton's atomic theory.
Answered by Varsha | 21st Jul, 2019, 02:05: PM
- THE FUNDAMENTAL SUBATOMIC PARTICLE CALLED THE NEUTRONS WAS DISCOVERED BY WHOM
- As molecules are made up of atoms,What are atoms made up of?
- Briefly describe the the structure of an atom
- describe J J thomson's cathode ray experiment and how it led to the discovery of electrons. what are the properties of electrons?
- describe the rutherford's alfa-scattering experiment. list the observations and conclusions
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number