THE FUNDAMENTAL SUBATOMIC PARTICLE CALLED THE NEUTRONS WAS DISCOVERED BY WHOM
Asked by sp_colney | 1st Aug, 2020, 04:20: PM
Fundamental subatomic particle 'neutron' was discovered by James Chadwick.
Answered by Ravi | 1st Aug, 2020, 06:23: PM
- As molecules are made up of atoms,What are atoms made up of?
- Describe Dalton's atomic theory?
- Briefly describe the the structure of an atom
- describe J J thomson's cathode ray experiment and how it led to the discovery of electrons. what are the properties of electrons?
- describe the rutherford's alfa-scattering experiment. list the observations and conclusions
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number