ICSE Class 10 Physics Work, Energy and Power
- a coolie with a load of 30kg on his head, walks on the platform. if he walks a distance of 60m what is the work done by the coolie? how much energy is gained by a box of mass 20kg when a man runs carrying the box with a speed of 3m/s to catch the bus? what is the difference in the answers in these two questions? is the meaning the same, please explain.
- what do you mean by one kilowatt hour
- How far must a 250 kg pile driver fall if it is to be capable of doing 12700 J of work?
- Derivation of w=mgh
- A BULLET OF MASS 5g TRAVELS WITH A SPEED OF 500ms-1. IF IT PENETRATES A FIXED TRAGET WHICH OFFERS RESISTIVE FORCE OF 1000 N TO THE MOTION OF BULLET FIND THE SPEED WITH WHICH THE BULLET EMERGES OUT OF TARGET IF TARGET IS OF THICKNESS 0.5m
- ex. 2a q 16
- how to find the displacement
- conpare the worl done
- power numerical
- work ch.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number