ICSE Class 10 - Work, Energy and Power Videos
Work and Energy
Define work and calculate the work done if the direction of force and displacement is same, opposite, perpendicular to each other and at an angle.
- Hi, Solve this question. A car of mass 120 kg is moving at a speed 18 km/h and it accelerates to attain a speed of 54 km/h in 5 seconds. Calculate: (a) the work done by the engine. (b) the power of the engine.
- Please solve this.. Calculate the power spent by a crane while lifting a load of mass 2000 kg, at velocity of 1.5 m/s. (g = 10m * s ^ - 2)
- when the force is acted normally to the body then the workdone will be __________
- 1eV=HOW MANY JOULES
- a coolie with a load of 30kg on his head, walks on the platform. if he walks a distance of 60m what is the work done by the coolie? how much energy is gained by a box of mass 20kg when a man runs carrying the box with a speed of 3m/s to catch the bus? what is the difference in the answers in these two questions? is the meaning the same, please explain.
- what do you mean by one kilowatt hour
- How far must a 250 kg pile driver fall if it is to be capable of doing 12700 J of work?
- Derivation of w=mgh
- A BULLET OF MASS 5g TRAVELS WITH A SPEED OF 500ms-1. IF IT PENETRATES A FIXED TRAGET WHICH OFFERS RESISTIVE FORCE OF 1000 N TO THE MOTION OF BULLET FIND THE SPEED WITH WHICH THE BULLET EMERGES OUT OF TARGET IF TARGET IS OF THICKNESS 0.5m
ex. 2a q 16
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.