ICSE Class 10 Physics Work, Energy and Power
- when the force is acted normally to the body then the workdone will be __________
- 1eV=HOW MANY JOULES
- a coolie with a load of 30kg on his head, walks on the platform. if he walks a distance of 60m what is the work done by the coolie? how much energy is gained by a box of mass 20kg when a man runs carrying the box with a speed of 3m/s to catch the bus? what is the difference in the answers in these two questions? is the meaning the same, please explain.
- what do you mean by one kilowatt hour
- How far must a 250 kg pile driver fall if it is to be capable of doing 12700 J of work?
- Derivation of w=mgh
- A BULLET OF MASS 5g TRAVELS WITH A SPEED OF 500ms-1. IF IT PENETRATES A FIXED TRAGET WHICH OFFERS RESISTIVE FORCE OF 1000 N TO THE MOTION OF BULLET FIND THE SPEED WITH WHICH THE BULLET EMERGES OUT OF TARGET IF TARGET IS OF THICKNESS 0.5m
ex. 2a q 16
how to find the displacement
conpare the worl done
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.