ICSE Class 10 - Work, Energy and Power Videos
Relation between commercial and SI unit of energy
This video describes the relationship between the commercial and SI unit of energy
- Hi, Solve this question. A car of mass 120 kg is moving at a speed 18 km/h and it accelerates to attain a speed of 54 km/h in 5 seconds. Calculate: (a) the work done by the engine. (b) the power of the engine.
- Please solve this.. Calculate the power spent by a crane while lifting a load of mass 2000 kg, at velocity of 1.5 m/s. (g = 10m * s ^ - 2)
- when the force is acted normally to the body then the workdone will be __________
- 1eV=HOW MANY JOULES
- a coolie with a load of 30kg on his head, walks on the platform. if he walks a distance of 60m what is the work done by the coolie? how much energy is gained by a box of mass 20kg when a man runs carrying the box with a speed of 3m/s to catch the bus? what is the difference in the answers in these two questions? is the meaning the same, please explain.
- what do you mean by one kilowatt hour
- How far must a 250 kg pile driver fall if it is to be capable of doing 12700 J of work?
- Derivation of w=mgh
- A BULLET OF MASS 5g TRAVELS WITH A SPEED OF 500ms-1. IF IT PENETRATES A FIXED TRAGET WHICH OFFERS RESISTIVE FORCE OF 1000 N TO THE MOTION OF BULLET FIND THE SPEED WITH WHICH THE BULLET EMERGES OUT OF TARGET IF TARGET IS OF THICKNESS 0.5m
ex. 2a q 16