ICSE Class 10 - Refraction through Lens Videos
If the power of a convex lens is +2 D, then the focal length is
A lens which is thin at the edges is
The line passing through the optical centre and perpendicular to both faces of the lens is called the
When a ray of light passes through the prism, it
Complete the ray diagram of the following image, please give the solution for the following ray diagram
- Write an introduction as well as conclusion on the topic refraction through a lens for board project file
- Refractive index means
- How is the focal length of a lens affected by change in(1) radii of curvature of two surfaces of lens (2)refractive index of the material of lens?
- Q. An object is placed at a distance of 24 cm in front of a convex lens of focal length 8 cm. (i) What is the nature of the image formed? (ii) Calculate the distance of the image from the lens. (iii) Calculate the magnification of the image.
- should we learn the geometrical derivations for Physics?
- how can we increase the magnification of a biconvex lens
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.