should we learn the geometrical derivations for Physics?
Asked by sgayatri29 | 20th Feb, 2019, 04:56: PM
Derivations will help you to understand any formula is derived. In case, you forget any formula understanding the derivation will help you to arrive at that formula. Instead of byhearting understand the derivation with the help of its corresponding diagram. This will help you to remember it in a much better way. By knowing derivations it will help you to answer any type of numerical related to that derivation. So, it is always beneficial to learn and understand derivations.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 20th Feb, 2019, 06:25: PM
- Complete the ray diagram of the following image, please give the solution for the following ray diagram
- Write an introduction as well as conclusion on the topic refraction through a lens for board project file
- Refractive index means
- How is the focal length of a lens affected by change in(1) radii of curvature of two surfaces of lens (2)refractive index of the material of lens?
- Q. An object is placed at a distance of 24 cm in front of a convex lens of focal length 8 cm. (i) What is the nature of the image formed? (ii) Calculate the distance of the image from the lens. (iii) Calculate the magnification of the image.
- how can we increase the magnification of a biconvex lens
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number