Refractive index means
Asked by geethasubramanyam141 | 20th Feb, 2020, 10:20: PM
Refractive index is the ratio of velocity of light in vacuum to the velocity of light in the specified medium.
The extent of change in the direction of light that take place at the boundary of given paid of media is expressed in terms of refractive index.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 22nd Feb, 2020, 12:04: AM
- Complete the ray diagram of the following image, please give the solution for the following ray diagram
- Write an introduction as well as conclusion on the topic refraction through a lens for board project file
- How is the focal length of a lens affected by change in(1) radii of curvature of two surfaces of lens (2)refractive index of the material of lens?
- Q. An object is placed at a distance of 24 cm in front of a convex lens of focal length 8 cm. (i) What is the nature of the image formed? (ii) Calculate the distance of the image from the lens. (iii) Calculate the magnification of the image.
- should we learn the geometrical derivations for Physics?
- how can we increase the magnification of a biconvex lens
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number