ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Study of Acids, Bases and Salts
Which of the following species is commonly found in acids?
Which of the following is responsible for the working of olfactory indicators?
What do you see when vanilla extract is added to a base?
- State the term - The number of hydrogen ions with which a molecule of that base will react to produce salt and water only.
- why acids produces h+ion
- A water molecule has 2 lone pair of electrons ,with one pair proton combines and make H30+ ,so is there a chance of H4O+ when another proton combines with H3O+?
- what happens when iron reacts with potassium nitrate and concentrated hcl
- lead oxide is a metallic oxide which reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce dash
- What is The basicity of hydrogen in acetic acid ?
- Why nitric acid cannot be concentrated beyond 68% by the distillation of a dilute solution of HNO3?
- why concentrated sulphuric acid is always added to water and not the water to concentrated sulphuric acid ? why the mixture gets hot?
- it is said that we should never add water to acid but then what should be done to make the acid dilute?
- ammonia is basic gas and when it reacts with sulphuric acid which is acidic in nature it produces Ammonium sulphate , but this reaction is not an example of neutralization reaction (it does not produces acid and base)?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.