ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Organic Chemistry - Hydrocarbons
Vinegar is a solution of 5-8% of
Carboxylic acids are
Acid + Base → ……….. + Salt
Complete the above reaction.
The product of the reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohol is
The IUPAC name of the product is
- Write formula of propan-1-ol
- the acid which contain 4 hydrogen atom ?
- Acetic acid has 4 hydrogen atoms in its molecule but is a monobasic acid.Why?
Please give the IUPAC name of this compound.
- what is ch3-co-ch3
- What will you observe when bromine is passed through a solution of ethane in carbon tertachloride?
- Ethyl Alcohol is oxidised on burning to Carbon dioxide and Water. Calculate the no. of moles of oxygen required to produce 2.8 litres of Carbon dioxide at S.T.P.
- what is the isomer of ethanol???.....Why the isomer of compounds having parent name meth, eth and prop not possible???
- How is the reaction of iodoethane and sodium hydroxide a hydrolysis reaction
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.