ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Alcohols and Carboxylic Acids
Methanol, ethanol and butanol are examples of
Which of the following is an application of ethanol?
Which of the following is the false statement regarding alcohol?
In the above reaction, KMnO4 acts as a/an
The chemical formula of formic acid is
- Write formula of propan-1-ol
- the acid which contain 4 hydrogen atom ?
- Acetic acid has 4 hydrogen atoms in its molecule but is a monobasic acid.Why?
- Please give the IUPAC name of this compound.
- what is ch3-co-ch3
- What will you observe when bromine is passed through a solution of ethane in carbon tertachloride?
- Ethyl Alcohol is oxidised on burning to Carbon dioxide and Water. Calculate the no. of moles of oxygen required to produce 2.8 litres of Carbon dioxide at S.T.P.
- what is the isomer of ethanol???.....Why the isomer of compounds having parent name meth, eth and prop not possible???
- How is the reaction of iodoethane and sodium hydroxide a hydrolysis reaction
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number