ICSE - X - Chemistry
I am having problem in remembering observations and other things in chemistry I tend to forget things
The key for learning chemical reactions and equations in chemistry is to understand and practice it rather than mugging up in the night before a test.
At first it may seem difficult, but the more you practice looking at and drawing organic structures, the more familiar you will become with the structures and formulas. It will help you immensely in the long run.
- You don't need to learn equation(reactants and products) by heart. You will never be able to remember them.
- First understand the reaction, its reactants and products formed from the given reactants. Then try to balance the atoms present on the reactant side with atoms present in the product side.
- Make sure you revise what you write. That will automatically help you remember concepts better even when you are in the middle of the exam.
- Practice reactions everyday. Write reactions 10 times, understand its mechanism.
- Mechanism is the only thing which will clear your basic and make other conversion easier for you.
- Practice chemical reactions, intext questions and NCERT question.
- Take help of questions available on our website.
- This will definitely increase you knowledge and help you to remember reactions and conversions for longer time.
Rate this answer
You have rated this answer /10