CBSE Class 9 - Conservation of Energy and Power Videos
Kinetic and Potential Energy During A Freefall
This video explains the case study based question based on the concept of conservation of energy during a freefall.
- An object of mass 1kg is falling from the height h=10m.calculate a) the total energy of an object at h=10m b) potential energy of the object when it is at h=4m c) kinetic energy of the object when it is at h=4m d) what will be the speed of the object when it hits the ground
- when an arrow is shot from its bow it has kinetic Energy. From where does it get the kinetic Energy
- Calculate the work required to be done to stop a car of 1500 kg moving at a velocity of 60 km hour
- what is energy
- did the kilometer is a SI unit of measurement
- Which energy source is renewable
- When do we say that work is done ?
- What is potential energy,kinetical energy,power?