What is potential energy,kinetical energy,power?
Asked by mohammedfayas007 | 17th Jan, 2020, 09:17: PM
The energy possessed by a body by virtue of its position with respect to others is called potential energy.
The energy possessed by a body by virtue of its motion is called kinetic energy.
The ability to do work is called power.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 19th Jan, 2020, 03:13: PM
- what is energy
- did the kilometer is a SI unit of measurement
- Which energy source is renewable
- Please solve.
- When do we say that work is done ?
- what is conservation of energy? Explain with an example example.
- explain how energy is conserved in a simple pendulum
- a body of mass 5 kg is thrown vertically upward with a velocity of 20 metre per second find 1- initial kinetic energy 2-kinetic energy and potential energy after 1 second( given g =10 /s^2)
- ANOBJECT OF MASS 40KG IS RAISED AT A HEIGHT OF 5M ABOVE THE GROUND . WHATIS ITS POTENTIAL ENERGY ? IF THE OBJECT IS ALLOWED TO FALL FIND ITS KINETIC ENERGY WHEN IT IS HALF WAY DOWN?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number