CBSE Class 9 - Distribution of Electrons in Orbits Videos
The maximum number of electrons which can be accommodated in a shell is given by the formula
What is the number of valence electrons in sodium ion?
Which species has electronic configuration similar to fluoride (F-) ion?
- How to calculate valency of d block from we electronic configuration
- How we get valency 2 in sulphur?
- How can I draw electronic configuration of calcium in a shell
- why element Helium and Argon are chemically inactive?
- Electron dot structure
- Write electonic configuration of first 50 elements.
- How can i know the valency of a compond to react it with another elemet to form a chemical reaction? For example - Suppose I have to make . Then i have to first react Carbon with Oxygen then react that compond with calcium. So how will i know the valency of compound formed from reaction of carbon with oxygen. We can know the valency of elements from their atomic number and electronic configuration, but how can i know the valency of compound? Please help,waiting for your reply, Thank you.
- sir please explain how we find valence of elements
- According to Bohr model of an atom, what is the location of electrons and protons in an atom?
- What are energy levels? How are they designated?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.